For the duration of the CoVid-19 Virus Pandemic,
Summit's office is closed to entry.
All business must be conducted by phone, fax, or email.
Summit Payee Services, Inc:
Summit Payee Services, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation with recognition from the IRS as a tax exempt public charity. Summit is bonded and authorized by the Social Security Administration as a fee for service organizational representative payee for recipients of SSA & SSI benefits. Summit also provides services to Railroad Retirement beneficiaries.
To provide financial management services to vulnerable members of our community.
Summit Payee Services conserves Social Security, SSI, or other beneficiary funds held in trust for individual clients and assists those clients to meet their financial obligations by paying out monthly income for common necessities such as rent, utilities, food, clothing, and other personal and incidental expenses. Uncommitted funds are paid out periodically for clients' own discretionary spending.
- Summit Payee Services assists individuals in securing suitable housing by providing referrals to local housing providers.
- Summit Payee Services provides Notary Public services at no cost to clients.
- Summit Payee Services assists individuals in securing documents such as birth certificates and state issued I. D. cards with a discount voucher that provides a reduced fee for the I.D. card.
- Summit Payee Services can provide a Debit Card to receive benefits by direct deposit. Click the "Debit Card" button for more information.
- Summit Payee Services provides free safe deposit boxes for secure storage of small valuables, documents, photos, keepsakes, etc.